Client challenge : Make its supply chain compliant to new GDP requirements
Provided extended expert consulting services related to temperature-controlled transportation chain and GDP (Good Distribution Practices) requirements.
SCO has been active in setting-up distribution processes in compliance to the GDP which were enforced in EU starting as of 2013. These services included the following activities:
- Temperature controlled design and compliance (shipping solutions and monitoring devices)
- Service provider evaluation and selection
- Shipping lane and process qualification
- Risk management assessment
- Budget requirements
- Project organization and management including operational roll-out
- Operationalization of the compliant logistics chain.
- 2013 - 2018